Intern Web Developer: Medical Image Visualization Tool
Starting Date: Now
Location: Le Node, co-working, 12 rue des Faussets, Bordeaux
Keywords: Web Dev, Computer vision, Medicine
Education: MSc., Bachelor, Formation in Web Development
Context: DESKi, “learn” in Breton, is a young and innovative company, combining a strong expertise in both medical imaging and artificial intelligence. DESKi works hand in hand with medical practitioners and researchers to develop automated, accurate, and data-driven medical image analysis tools for an enhanced patient care.
Mission: The objective for this internship is to build a web app using Flask as a framework, for echography images visualization.
It serves 2 purposes:
- Validate / annotate the DB images and label them in terms quality classes
- Debug Deep Learning algorithms’ predictions
- Good mathematical background
- Bachelor / formation in web development
- Programming skills in Python (Flask framework)
- Cloud skills in API deployment (AWS)
- Medical culture is a plus
Your application includes:
- Cover letter detailing your motivation
- CV with professional and academic experiences
To be sent to email@example.com
Please reach out if you have any question !