Intern Business Developer:
Medical / Industrial Partnerships Strategy and Communication
Starting Date: January 2019
Location: Le Node, co-working space, 12 rue des Faussets, Bordeaux
Keywords: Health Tech, Business, Strategy, Communication
Education: Bachelor in business strategy or communication related fields
Context: DESKi, “learn” in Breton, is a young and innovative company, combining a strong expertise in both medical imaging and artificial intelligence. DESKi works hand in hand with medical practitioners and researchers to develop automated, accurate, and data-driven medical image analysis tools for an enhanced patient care.
Mission: The objective of this internship is to help elaborate the strategy for the commercialization and communication of DESKi’s AI products.
DESKi develops tools to improve patients care course in various medical specialties. Through the partnership with Bordeaux CHU, two projects have emerged :
- Deep BBS : automated stroke segmentation in MRIs
- Deep Echo : automated heart measurements in ultrasound images
They now need to spread and reach the medical communities.
Your job is to:
- Increase products visibility
- Find the right industrial partners
- Participate in health tech events
- Build DESKi’s digital communication strategy
- Bachelor in business strategy or communication related field
- Medical culture is a plus
Your application includes:
- Cover letter detailing your motivation
To be sent to email@example.com
Please reach out if you have any questions !