PhD Data Scientist:
Medical Image Processing and Deep Learning
Starting Date: January 2019
Location: Le Node, co-working space, 12 rue des Faussets, Bordeaux
Keywords: Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Medicine, Echography.
Education: PhD in image/signal processing or Machine Learning.
Context: DESKi, “learn” in Breton, is a young and innovative company, combining a strong expertise in both medical imaging and artificial intelligence. DESKi works hand in hand with medical practitioners and researchers to develop automated, accurate, and data-driven medical image analysis tools for an enhanced patient care.
Mission: The objective of this position is to elaborate a solution for an automated cardiac echography analysis tool using Deep Learning.
Having created a special relationship with the cardiac department of Bordeaux CHU (ranked #2 this year in France) , DESKi develops tools to improve patients care course. DESKi has already gathered enough quality data to solve this thrilling challenge.
Several algorithms will be part of the solution and yours to tackle !
- Echographic view segmentation
- Ejection fraction measurement
- Other measures TBD
- Strong mathematical background
- PhD Computer vision and/or Machine learning
- Programming skills in Python (TensorFlow, Numpy, Scikit)
- Computational skills in GPU optimization and server manipulation
- Medical culture is a plus
Your application includes:
- Cover letter detailing your motivation
- CV with professional and academic experiences or publications
To be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reach out if you have any questions !